Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Secret fantasies..

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Wanna confess to me?

    Are you a saint? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    Or a sinner? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    Do you like to be caught on film? [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

    Like phone sex? [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]

    Confess to me and I'll set you free..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I'm no saint, but I'm no sinner either. I think.

    Say, I got an e-mail you sent me a message. I'm still figuring these new boards out. I just discovered them yesterday. (I thought I had lost them, it took me an hour to find the boards I frequent [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ) I'm back for the easter holidays. I'm going back to The Hague on tuesday, so I have some time.

    So now I have to confess something?

    Nah, I don't feel like it. Bless me father, for I haven't sinned recently!

    *Leaving confessional booth*

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *walks into the Confessional and makes myself really comfortable*..well..it's gonna take some time..*LOL*

    Forgive me father for I have sinned..I have lusted after a man and have commited fornication in my heart with said man..

    Oh you want details Father?..ok..

    *whisper whisper whisper*.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Majestic-12's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2002
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I guess I could be a saint and a sinner, or somewhere in the middle. I don't go to the extreme in either category. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    <font color="#2f692c" size="1">[ April 01, 2002 11:57 PM: Message edited by: Jeff ]</font>

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    *adjusts halo to hide my horns*.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dr.Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2001
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I aaa um really like to watch! (Blush)

    Is that O.K.?

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey hon...you can watch all you want but ya gotta promise me one thing...

    Promise me that you'll eventually join in on the action..because I need some of your loving Stud!!

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] ..just imagine what these two lips could do..*VEG*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Dr.Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2001
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Don't you worry Darlin'. After a bit of a show, I'd be in there faster than a hobo on a ham sandwich.

    But I got to warn you. After about Round three, I usually need a little rest.

    Smokinnnn!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *LOL*..Sweetheart..After Round 3 I'd been demanding a rest!!..

    Put some water on me cuz Im on fire!.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •